Over the last 10 years the Christian Media and Arts sector has grown in revenue, reach, listenership and viewing.
CMAA has grown in revenue:
- 2012: $200,000 (Membership $80,000)
- 2022: $1 million (Membership $412,000)
CMAA Members have financially grown:
- 2015: $29 million
- 2021: $40 million
CMAA Members Net Assets have grown:
- 2015: $15 million
- 2021: $31 million
Traditional Radio broadcast signals have increased
- 2012: 600 communities and cities
- 2023: 786 communities and cities
Christian community radio has grown listeners by 35%
- 2012: 2.7 million per month
- 2022: 3.3 million per month
Christian TV has grown viewers
- 2012: 200,000 per month
- 2023: 1 million+ per month
Not only is there growth in numbers, but there's proof that Christian Media is changing lives, with the majority of listeners saying they are growing spiritually and feeling more connected to God. Read more about the Impact of Christian Media here.
Thank you for your prayerful consideration to partner with CMAA by making a Donation or a Pledge today.