Latest data* states that 95% of Christian Radio listeners say their lives are positively impacted.
- 4 in 5 listeners (79%) say they’ve grown spiritually and are more connected to God
- 2 in 5 who listen with their dependent children (42%) have noticed a Christ values change in their children’s behaviour
- Non-Christian listeners have more than doubled between 2019-2021 - now 33%. 21% have no religious belief (395,000+ each week) and 12% follow another religion (225,000+ weekly)
Christian radio & TV reach:
- 2+ million Australians a week
- 5+ million over age 15 monthly
- 25% of Australia’s adult population
*SOURCE: The Social Impact of Christian Radio in Australia survey, McCrindle, 2021.