Christian radio has an enormous positive impact in the lives of nearly 1.8 million Australians who listen to their favourite station each week.
For the first time the impact of Christian radio has been qualified, including the vital ways in which it is helping make our families and communities stronger.
In this webinar, Mark McCrindle from McCrindle Research walks us through the findings and implications from the first Social Impact of Christian Radio in Australia Report.
The Report is a first of it’s kind and tells a vitally important story about the impact Christian Media is having in our nation. Significant findings include:
- The Unique Contribution of Christian Radio to community and society
- A source of personal growth – Spiritually, emotionally, professionally, relationally, intellectually and personally.
- The impact across generations
- The impact on families
- The influence on the next generation
- The outflow of generosity and kindness
Mark is a social analyst with an international following. His passions lie in tracking emerging issues, researching social trends and analysing customer segments. Mark is an advisor to executive boards and committees across Australia. As a sought-after demographer, futurist and social commentator, he’s delivered over 100 keynotes in the last year.