Are you a networker who loves to connect and engage with people?
Hope Media is a creative, energetic Christian media organisation with a great culture and a committed team. Our mission is to “impact people with experiences of God’s love – so that they will become more like Christ – and the world more like his Kingdom”. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and reveal Jesus Christ to the world, pointing to Him as the source of hope.
The Sponsorship Sales team at Hope is responsible for building and maintaining partnerships with sponsors who want to promote their services through our radio, digital and online platforms.
Hope Media has an engaged listener base of approximately 400,000 listeners per week across Greater Sydney. The Sales Account Manager works alongside a local and national team to identify new on-air sponsorship revenue from local businesses, advertising agencies and not for profit organisations.
What we can offer:
- Hands on training & development from day one! Work with a manager who wants to see you succeed and is committed to giving you the tools to get there
- Generous salary package which includes sales incentive program + motor vehicle allowance + tech allowance
- A fun and supportive team who believe in collaborating and help each other win
- A company culture that aligns with your faith
Tell me more:
This is not your average ‘sales gig’ – yes, you will be expected to achieve sales targets and have the potential to earn bonus incentives, but our culture is very much based around ‘healthy competition’ and celebrating each other’s successes.
This role is both new business development and account management, with an initial focus more on new business as you build up your account base.
The role involves:
- Working towards achieving monthly sales targets (with true support given to equip you to achieve)
- Cold calling & researching new sponsorship opportunities
- Managing and developing current relationships with local sponsors.
- Act as a ‘media consultant’ with your sponsors – identifying their business needs and creating a campaign package to suit
- Maintaining accurate information in Salesforce database
What makes this a truly unique sales role is its link to our mission as a Christian ministry. We’re looking for real networkers who love to connect and engage with people, and are passionate about providing solutions.
Want to hear from someone in the Sales team why this is a great job?
“At Hope, what we do matters and has an eternal impact. Every dollar I can help bring in goes to reaching people with an experience of God’s love. God uses our ministry to reach people where they’re at — at home, in the car, the office or even on the run; we get to remind people they are loved, valued and matter to God! And…we get paid to do it! I love my job!”
Travis – Sponsorship Sales Account Manager
Is this you?
- You want to work in a Christian environment where you can join your faith and vocation
- You’re emotionally intelligent; you can relate well to a range of people
- You have a genuine passion for the purpose and potential of Hope Media and feel aligned with our values - Be Humble, Be Real, Be All In
- It would be ideal if you have sales and/or marketing experience, however we will also consider those who have transferrable experience from other fields and have outstanding people skills
- You thrive working in an environment that is target driven
- You have highly developed written and verbal communication skills and value building long-term relationships
Ready to Apply?
Send your application with a cover letter addressing why you would like to work for Hope Media and how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: ASAP
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment prior to the close of applications.