A catalyst for Christians in Media and Arts to Think, Create and Speak well as we engage lives, society and culture.
CMAA convenes symposium events annually in order to be a catalyst for Christians in Media and Arts to Think, Create and Speak well as we engage lives, society and culture.Each Symposium is a facilitated interactive workshop seeking to help participants consider what is required to navigate and adapt to harness opportunities for the future through media and the arts.
The Symposium is
• A forum for the exploration of ideas and the building of relationships.
• An opportunity for key people interested in the transformation of society and culture to explore pathways to that transformation through the media and in so doing to identify alignment and synergies.
• A space for the discussion of explicit media strategies, given that media must be a key lever in any cultural and social discussion.
Most participants will leave the Symposium and act in their own spheres. However, our hope is that Symposium will promote a greater unity of alignment when actions are aimed towards social and cultural transformation.
Past Symposium topics have focused on:
• A vision for the Sector – how will we win in a rapidly changing world
• Radio 2025 – the implications of technology and societal change on current radio broadcasting business models.
• Christian radio – ‘attention scarcity” - winning in the new world through content differentiation.
• Developing my organisation to embrace the value of equity and inclusion
Symposium 2021 will be announced in late 2020. Be sure to subscribe to be kept informed.