This is Permanent Part Time Role (approximately15 flexible hours per week) based in Loxton, South Australia.
Our Mission is to provide ‘Great Music and Positive Talk’.
We are seeking a confident, organised and experienced Station Manager to be responsible for the day-to-day operations of our not-for-profit community radio station.
Duties will include
- work with the Board to develop relationships with our community of listeners
- develop relationships with new and existing sponsors
- marketing and sales to attract new sponsors and increase membership
- attend Board meetings and prepare a monthly report for the Board
- oversee studio activities and station programming
- oversee office management and accounts
- keep the station clean and presentable
You must be comfortable working independently and providing leadership to a small dedicated team of volunteers.
Competency with Microsoft Office and a high level of literacy is essential. Experience with audio production and station programming would be highly regarded as would a working knowledge of MYOB or similar. Training in the specifics of our radio station will be provided.
This is an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic person to join our team. The successful applicant must agree with station values and objectives and work within station policies and guidelines.
A position description is available on our website here
To apply, please email your resume and covering letter to email@example.com
This email is also available for any questions or enquiries.