An exceptional career opportunity has arisen for an outstanding, experienced Sales Manager to lead and motivate our local team to grow sales results while maintaining a focus on building great long term sponsor partnerships.
Radio, digital and online platforms are an attractive and effective connection for sponsors with a dedicated listener base. Our friendly and dedicated sales team, partner with a growing list of sponsors to create mutually attractive sponsorship opportunities. You will work closely with the Group Sales Manager to create and implement the sales strategies.
This rare role is ideal for a leader with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of Hope Media and a commitment to the Hope values – Be humble, Be real, Be all in.
Hope Media is a creative, energetic Christian media organisation with a great culture and a committed team. Our mission is to “impact people with experiences of God’s love – so that they will become more like Christ – and the world more like his Kingdom”. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and reveal Jesus Christ to the world, pointing to Him as the source of hope.
The role involves:
- Leading, training and accountability for a local team of 6-8 Account Managers
- Achieving own sponsorship sales portfolio and growing team sales results
- Overseeing sponsor agreements and promotional campaign material
- Managing sponsor lists and ensuring excellent sponsor relationships
- Planning and attending events both during and outside normal business hours (when events return)
- Participating in the station management team and working cooperatively with other departments to achieve mission outcomes
The successful applicant will have:
- A genuine passion for the purpose and potential of the organisation
- Demonstrated alignment with Hope’s values - Be Humble, Be Real, Be All In
- 2 years Sales Management experience
- Demonstrated leadership and team management skills
- 5 years Sales experience essential (with media sales experience desirable)
- Outstanding interpersonal skills with a demonstrated ability to communicate with a diverse community of stakeholders
- Highly developed written and verbal communication skills and be a confident public speaker
- A high level of organisational and time management skills
- The ability to effectively analyse sales data and write concise and effective reports
Hope Media acknowledges that Sydney is not Australia’s most affordable city to live in and remuneration recognises your experience and the cost of living in this fantastic city.
Ready to Apply?
Send your application with a cover letter addressing how you meet each of the criteria along with your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: ASAP