This role is ideal for an experienced sales professional with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of Rhema Central Coast.
We have an exciting opportunity for an outstanding experienced sales professional to join our team to grow sales results, while maintaining a focus on building great long term sponsor partnerships.
Radio, digital and online platforms are an attractive and effective connection for sponsors with a dedicated listener base. Our friendly and dedicated sales team partner with businesses to create mutually beneficial sponsorship opportunities.
This role is ideal for a person with a genuine passion for the mission and vision of Rhema Central Coast and a commitment to our vision and values.
Rhema Central Coast is an enthusiastic and dedicated Christian media organisation with a great family-focused culture. Our mission is “to see God’s Kingdom revealed, families strengthened, and churches unite”. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and to fulfil our mission “to demonstrate the Gospel through the power of music, story and service”.
What we can offer:
- A fun and supportive team
- The opportunity to work for a bigger purpose
- Work in the dynamic and exciting media industry
The role involves:
- Working as part of a team to identify new on-air sponsorship revenue from local businesses and not for profit organisations
- Managing and developing current relationships with local sponsors
- Representing the organisation at sponsor/business related functions and promotions both during and outside normal business hours
The successful applicant will:
- Have a genuine passion for the purpose and potential of the organisation
- Be committed to Rhema Central Coast’s core values
- Have 2 years’ sales experience essential (with media sales experience desirable).
- Be able to demonstrate a proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Ability to work with limited supervision
- Have highly developed written and verbal communication skills
- Proven organisation, computer and online skills
- Experience in Territory Selling
- Media and/or radio sales experience
This is initially a part-time position with flexible hours, with the potential to grow for the right person.
Remuneration will be negotiated to reflect your experience and ongoing results.
Closing Date: ASAP
Rhema Central Coast reserves the right to make an appointment by invitation.
Ready to Apply?
Simply fill in and submit the application form below and attach your CV.