Are you ready to be the friendly and welcoming frontline person of this ministry?
Due to internal career progression, we have an exciting new opportunity for an Office Administrator to join Hope Media. This role is critical to the smooth running of our radio station and in many ways is the face of our ministry to the community.
As an ambassador for the organisation, your heart for the ministry will be vital to this role, along with your ability to engage with a wide variety of people. We are looking for an organised administrator, who can connect and coordinate across all departments with a servant-hearted approach, keen to help and able to handle a range of tasks and enquiries with a smile.
Hope Media is a creative, energetic Christian media organisation with a great culture and a great team. Our mission is to “impact people with experiences of God’s love – so that they will become more like Christ – and the world more like his Kingdom”. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and reveal Jesus Christ to the world, pointing to Him as the source of hope.
The role involves:
- Front desk and telephone reception duties
- Purchasing supplies
- Email/ online support for Hope and other Co-Mission stations
- Mail and banking coordination
- Membership applications and renewals
- Processing donations
- Sales Admin support
- Maintaining, housekeeping and organising communal areas (e.g. kitchen, photocopy room)
- Other general admin duties
- Working hours 8:30am – 5pm (with 1 hour lunch)
The successful applicant will have:
- Demonstration of the organisation’s values – Be Humble, Be Real, Be All In
- Minimum 2 years experience in Office Administration, or similar role
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Outstanding interpersonal abilities
- Experience with office management procedures and basic accounting principles
- Experience in a variety of computer software applications including Microsoft Office Suite (Word, Excel, Outlook, and Teams)
- Salesforce / equivalent CRM management experience (desirable)
- Experience in Mailchimp, or similar newsletter / communication development and creation (desirable)
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for and you have the requisite skills and experience, send your CV and cover letter addressing why you would like to work for Hope Media and how you meet the criteria to, firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date: ASAP
We take the time to carefully review all applications that come through and are interested in hearing why you want to work for us so please know that applications without a cover letter will not be considered.