This newly created role is dedicated to cultivating and growing relationships, strengthening partnerships and developing ministry alliances.
Vision Christian Media is a not-for-profit ministry, bringing the Good News of the Gospel through media to Australia since 1988. While Vision began in community radio and printed publications, today, we have also incorporated digital, mobile, and video platforms in pursuit of our call, which is to take God’s Word to every corner of Australia through media and be available to whoever wants it.
Across Australia and beyond, people turn to Vision for encouragement, uplifting music, and compelling messages. We also operate a telephone prayer service and online store to help people find and look to God daily. To find out more, please visit https://vision.org.au/about-us.
- Location: Springwood QLD
- Work type: Full-time position
- Profession: Fundraising
- Salary type: Annual package
Vision Christian Media is looking for a strategic and entrepreneurial partnerships development professional to join our team as Ministry Partnerships Director. This newly created role will be dedicated to cultivating and growing strategic relationships, strengthening high-level partnerships and developing, expanding and maintaining ministry alliances.
This senior management position will report to the Chief of Media and Communications and work closely with the Executive Leadership Team.
The ideal applicant will/be:
- Have advanced sector qualifications
- Experience in not-for-profit fundraising, donor relations, and ministry development
- Proficient in planning budgets and managing promotional campaigns
- Have exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Confident, outgoing and a strong negotiator
- Experienced in working with supporters and have a proven track record of growing good client relationships
- Have proven experience in relationship management, building trust, loyalty, and support
- Highly self-motivated, punctual, disciplined, and well organised
- Have high levels of computer literacy and competent with the Microsoft Office Suite
- Have the willingness to investigate and recommend ideas where appropriate
- Have good time management and the ability to multitask under pressure
- Self-aware and comfortable with the pursuit of excellence
- Have a maturity and balanced theology with strong discernment and judgment
- Willing to work full-time with flexibility for occasional weekend events
- Have a current driver’s license and transportation and are able to travel by air as required
- Align with our organisation’s mission, values, and core beliefs.
This is a strategically important role for a uniquely gifted and ‘called’ person of faith, who will have the opportunity to utilise their expertise to expand the ministry’s reach. This is more than just a job; it is a calling.
How to apply
This full-time position is based at our offices in Springwood, Queensland.
If this role sounds like you and would like to share our Vision, please email your resume and cover letter by midnight Sunday, 27th of November 2022 to email@example.com.
Your cover letter should be no more than two pages:
- Tell us why you are interested in this position
- Demonstrate you have the skills, experience and heart to be successful in the role
- Only applicants who have the right and ability to work in Australia are eligible to apply.
- Obtaining a National Police Check will be part of this employment opportunity and will be obtained before any offer of employment is made.
- The position will be filled once the right candidate is identified, therefore we encourage early application.