Join a devoted team to help grow global impact and spread the message of faith and hope.
About Feed The Hungry
Feed the Hungry is a faith-driven nonprofit charity committed to feeding the poor and hungry around the world, empowering the church worldwide, and sharing the hope that comes through Jesus Christ. We are dedicated to a vision of a world where people no longer suffer from crippling hunger. Our goal is to maximise the resources we can send to the people in need overseas.
Everyday over 450,000 children will receive a hot and nutritious meal because of our recent campaign in August. We aim to continue this success and help more children everyday.
To enable us to continue to grow our impact and achieve our vision and mission, we are seeking a Marketing and Communications Coordinator to join our devoted team and help us spread the message of faith and hope.
About the role
As the Marketing and Communications Coordinator, you will play a crucial role in enhancing our visibility, sharing our impactful stories, and engaging our community of supporters. You will be responsible for coordinating our marketing and communications strategies that drive awareness, engagement, and support for our mission.
- Coordinate all aspects of our marketing, communications and fundraising strategy including but not limited to direct marketing, print, social and electronic media, radio, web and telemarketing, in alignment with our mission and goals.
- Oversee the production of marketing collateral, including brochures, posters, and videos.
- Coordinate and promote events, campaigns, and initiatives to raise awareness and support.
- Oversee and grow our digital and social media presence.
- Build and maintain relationships with media outlets and key stakeholders to secure positive press coverage.
- Create and manage content for various platforms, including social media, newsletters, website, and print materials.
- Analyse data and metrics to measure the effectiveness of marketing and communication efforts.
- Collaborate with the team to ensure consistent messaging and branding across all materials.
- Promote Feed The Hungry, its Christian philosophy, values, and public image to the general public.
- Stay current on industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to improve our marketing strategies.
Ideally you will have:
- Tertiary qualifications in Marketing, Communications, or equivalent work experience.
- Proven experience in a Marketing and Communications Coordinator role, preferably within a nonprofit organisation.
- Knowledge of the radio industry.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Proficiency in social media platforms, content management systems, and email marketing tools.
- Creative thinking and design skills for creating visually appealing content.
- Strong project management and organisational skills.
- Knowledge of nonprofit sector and understanding of the Christian faith.
- Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a team and independently.
What does it mean to join our team?
As a nonprofit organisation, we offer salary packaging and flexibility to our employees. As a team, we are focused and devoted to the singular goal to answer the prayer, “Our father who is in Heaven...Give us today, our daily bread” – Matthew 6:9.
How to Apply
Interested candidates are invited to submit a resume and a cover letter addressing their suitability to the role to Shara Tran from our HR Team
Join us in our mission to make a difference in the world. If you are a motivated and creative individual with a passion for marketing and communications, we want to hear from you!