A unique opportunity for a gifted and qualified person to join the Vision Ministry Team in this Full Time Management Level Position.
• Brisbane location (Springwood).
• Applications close 20 June 2021.
As IT Services Manager you will be accountable for the management of all IT infrastructure operations as well as ensuring all IT security risks are identified and actions are taken to mitigate them. You will report to and work with the Chief Operating Officer to plan and execute the technology roadmap, leading a small team as well as manage relevant vendors and ensure the in- house/outsourcing mix is optimised for where the Ministry is currently at and are forecasting to go.
Responsibility areas include:
- Overseeing and management of IT hardware and resources,
- Cyber security and risk mitigation,
- IT Planning, budget alignment,
- Efficient delivery of quality IT services to the team and customers,
- Helpdesk management and performance,
- Data integrity and reliability,
- Software integration and maintenance,
- System Development Management,
- Emergency call outs and resolution,
- Effectively lead the IT team by mentoring and coaching the team.
About Vision Christian Media
Vision Christian Media is a not-profit organisation that has been dedicated to bringing the Good News of the Gospel to Australia since 1986.
Hundreds of thousands of people across the country now turn to us daily for encouragement, good company and support through broadcast radio, printed and digital publications, podcasts, apps, websites. We also operate a telephone prayer service and more – all of it to help people look to God daily.
The successful applicant will align to our Mission, Vision, Values and core beliefs. This is more than just a job, it is a ministry opportunity and part of a calling.
Requirements for the role
The ideal applicant will have:
- Information Technology Degree,
- Experience with a virtualised server environment,
- Networking experience and understanding of perimeter defences,
- Proficiencies in Microsoft software and services,
- Previous experience with digital audio systems highly desirable,
- Cyber security experience,
- Strong technical problem investigation and resolution skills,
- Project planning experience and excellent time management skills,
- Ability to work under pressure, self-motivated and work autonomously and responsibly,
- Previous experience as a Team Leader or demonstrable experience in people and stakeholder management,
- Possess strong analytical ability, big-picture thinking and leadership skills,
- Willingness to align with organisational mission, goals and strategies.
How to apply
This full time position is based at our offices in Springwood, Queensland. The successful applicant will align with our Mission, Vision and Values.
If this role sounds like you and would like to join our dynamic team, please email your application to the HR Manager via [email protected] and please attach your resume and cover letter by 5pm on 20 June 2021.
Also, please note that your cover letter should be no more than 2 pages.
Only applicants with rights to work in Australia are eligible to apply.