Responsible for leading the organisation’s digital and creative production services, ensuring effective engagement with our audiences.
We are looking for an experienced and talented Head of Digital and Creative to join our ministry team. This is a strategically important and pivotal creative role dedicated to producing engaging content across multiple platforms and media, sharing the Gospel message in compelling ways.
Vision Christian Media is a non-profit national ministry established in 1988, now reaching around 1 million people a month through radio, app, print and social media.
Our services include Vision Christian Radio - Australia’s fastest-growing radio network; Vision National News - providing insightful Christian worldview news and information; Vision Prayerline - a front-line telephone prayer service; and Vision Shop Online, with print, audio and visual content.
We also produce The Word for Today, Australia’s most read daily devotional; V180 - radio and print services for the youth market; and lead Vision Israel Tours. For more information, please visit: https://vision.org.au/about-us
This is more than just a job; it is a ministry opportunity and part of a personal calling and gifting in creative services and the evolving media industry in Australia.
The position is:
- South Brisbane based.
- Immediate start.
This role is responsible for leading the organisation’s digital and creative production services, ensuring alignment with our mission and effective engagement with our audiences. The role is akin to a Creative Director/Producer for content curating, customising, and creating.
The successful candidate will oversee the day-to-day presentation and substance of Vision’s websites and apps; social media presence and interactions; third-party distribution platform management; brand advertising and promotion; visual production services (graphic design and video); and target audience research and new product development.
Requirements for the role
The ideal applicant will have, demonstrate or be:
- Appropriate sector qualification(s).
- Experience in leading a creative services team.
- Effective and competent verbal and visual communicator of concepts and ideas.
- Strong focused on workflow planning and meeting deadlines.
- Up-to-date knowledge and experience across multi-channel digital platforms.
- Ability to select, develop and present content that aligns with ministry objectives.
- Foster online community strategies and audience engagements.
- Experience in managing relationships, building loyalty, and inspiring greatness.
- Good time management awareness and ability to multitask under pressure.
- Able to work full-time with flexibility for occasional weekend events.
- Willingness to align with our organisation’s mission, values, and core beliefs.
How to apply
This full-time position is based at our national office/studios in Springwood, Queensland.
If this role sounds like you and would like to share our Vision, please email your resume and cover letter by midnight Sunday 26th of March 2023 to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your cover letter should be no more than two pages:
- Tell us why you are interested in this position.
- Demonstrate that you have the skills, experience and heart to be successful in the role.
- Only applicants with the permanent right and ability to work in Australia are eligible to apply.
- Obtaining a National Police Check will be part of this employment opportunity and will be obtained before any offer of employment is made.
- The position will be filled once the right candidate is identified as such, we encourage early application.