Regular webinars with professionals from the global media and arts community.
The aim is to help your staff and volunteers in their current roles and empower them for the future, and a great benefit is regular connection and involvement with other members around the country through face to face interaction. Webinars are recorded and made available to Members after the event.
Topics include current needs of organisations and their staff / volunteers, and are to be hosted by experts in their field. Some examples include:
• Creating Web Stories that Work
• Applying for Grants
• How Small Stations Can Build Big Online Engagement
• Using Current Resources to Raise More Funds
• Engaging Volunteers to Build Your Audience
• Making Money from your Website
• Handling Conflict with Courage and Love
• Creating Good Communication of Policy
• 3 Things to Include in a Viral Video
• Re-purposing Web Content for Greater Engagement
and members are welcome to put forward suggestions for further topic inclusions by emailing email@example.com
For all notifications of upcoming webinars join our Members Only Facebook Group here