Be part of a team who inspire, train and mobilise young adult Christians across the globe to share their faith.
yesHEis is a global Christian youth brand focused on helping everyday Christians live 'Life on Mission' and become more confident in sharing their faith. The yesHEis global marketing manager is responsible for managing the yesHEis brand and social media channels and developing strategies and plans to drive significant growth. We have big growth goals for 2022 and are looking for the right talent to help get us there.
This is a significant opportunity to work with a great team and make a real difference in the lives of Christian youth around the world.
About the Company
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian charity with offices in 25+ locations globally. Our Asia Pacific HQ is located on the Sunny Coast in Queensland, Australia.
We are sold out for sharing Jesus. We fight every day to create challenging, inspiring, and educational content to help introduce people to Jesus and equip everyday Christians for a life on mission.
Our state-of-the-art office has been custom designed with flexibility, collaboration & technology in mind. We value fun, yet work from a deep sense of purpose as we operate from the key values of grace, humility, integrity, excellence, and generosity.
About the Role
As the yesHEis Global Marketing Manager, you will support the yesHEis Product Owner and team in developing and outworking the strategy to inspire, train and mobilise young adult Christians across the globe to share their faith.
To do this, you will…
- Develop and manage yesHEis marketing activities to be implemented by teams around the world
- Be the brand champion and ensure all creative and messaging is aligned to yesHEis brand guidelines.
- Drive acquisition and retention strategies for app & social channels.
- Report on marketing performance to demonstrate ROI.
- Develop and manage social media strategies.
- Develop and manage SEO strategies.
- Be a digital marketing and social media champion and ensure all strategies are effective and get results.
- Test and trial the latest digital and social strategies and ad platforms.
- Develop creative briefs in collaboration with the content team and bring creative direction to advertising campaigns.
- Follow creative campaigns through from ideation to implementation.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in marketing.
- 3+ years marketing management experience
- Able to demonstrate capacity within self-leadership.
- Results-focused with a strong analytical understanding.
- Strong understanding of SEO with proven ability to develop optimisation strategies that increase search engine result rankings.
- Proven ability to run successful Facebook and Google Ad campaigns that generate a high ROI.
- Proven ability to increase engagement and interaction across Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, and Facebook.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Team player who takes ownership and works collaboratively.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Ministry-based experience would be helpful.
- Understanding of current youth culture.
- Omnichannel marketing experience an advantage.
- Experience in the Christian marketing space is an advantage.
- International organisation experience is an advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Christian ethos.
Your application will include the following questions:
- How many years' experience do you have in digital marketing?
- How many years' experience do you have as a marketing manager?
- Which of the following online advertising methods do you have experience with?
- How many years' experience do you have in social media marketing?