Juice1073 is seeking a highly skilled and experienced Sales Executive to join their Media Sales team to continue to drive and implement business growth sales strategies.
About the business
Juice1073 is proud to be a community radio station operated by the Christian community to provide the Gold Coast with the best available programming, local information and music. All backed with a Good Taste Guarantee so the whole family can enjoy quality radio without any awkward moments. Learn more here.
About the role
Whilst this role is strongly focussed on driving radio air-time sponsorship, it also includes multi-platform sales across radio, digital and business building initiatives.
The Sales Executive is responsible for uncovering and developing business opportunities and providing quality solutions to businesses across the Gold Coast.
This is a new and exciting role requiring a high degree of skill and experience. Past applicants for the role need not apply.
Benefits and perks
$70,000 base per annum plus super and commissions will be offered to the right candidate.
Skills and experience
You will currently be working as a Senior Sales Executive with a record of consistently achieving and exceeding set sales targets, understanding your clients' marketing challenges and proactively working with colleagues and clients to provide effective business growth solutions. Experience in radio or other media sales is required.
In addition, you will have:
- Strongly developed leadership skills
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to adapt to a range of situations
- Strong negotiation skills and superior presentation skills
- Strong business building experience
- A proven track record of perseverance, accountability, and attention to detail
- A proven, high-level relationship development, client acquisition and client care skills
- Experience successfully preparing and delivering persuasive sales or sponsorship proposals and pitches.
- Experience in radio or other media sales
- Proven ability to achieve sales targets
- Motivated and able to work with minimal supervision
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Comfortable with cold calling
- Customer-focused approach to business
- The capacity to utilise data to find a solution
- Proven organisation, computer and online skills
- Attention to detail and the ability to juggle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Experience in sales, business development and/or marketing
- Competent in the use of Salesforce
- A firm belief in the mission and values of Juice1073
If you have the requisite skills and experience for this role, please attach your CV and cover letter addressing the selection criteria to Richard Walker at [email protected].
The application form will include these questions:
- How many years' experience do you have as a sales executive?
- Which of the following Microsoft Office products are you experienced with?
- Do you have a current Australian driver's licence?
- How would you rate your English language skills?