We are looking for an organised person with strong administration skills to be a vital part of the team that shares hope with Sydney!
A unique opportunity exists for an experienced EA who has a heart for the mission and vision of Hope and the skill to help provide vital support to the executive office. This important position is interesting and varied, incorporating two key responsibilities; supporting the CEO and HR function.
We are looking for an organised person with strong administration skills. Professionalism, a warm and welcoming manner and the ability to communicate effectively with a wide range of people will be characteristic of the successful applicant.
Hope Media is an innovative and vibrant Christian media organisation with a great culture and a great team. Our mission is to “impact people with experiences of God’s love – so that they will become more like Christ – and the world more like his Kingdom”. We seek to treat all people with respect, serve our listeners and community well and reveal Jesus Christ to the world, pointing to Him as the source of hope.
- A friendly team environment
- Dynamic and innovative industry
- Work with a purpose!
The role involves:
- Providing administrative support and assistance to the Chief Executive Officer (CEO) to ensure efficient running of the executive office, and
- Providing support to the People and Culture Manager, coordinating HR and WHS systems to attract and retain productive and engaged staff within a healthy culture.
The successful applicant will have:
- At least 3 years’ experience as an EA providing support to senior management
- At least 2 years’ experience in HR and/or HR qualifications
- A solid understanding of office admin and human resources practices and procedures
- Bachelor’s degree an advantage
- Experience in WHS, recruitment and/or training would be an advantage
- Proficient computer skills and intermediate to advanced Microsoft Office Suite
- Ability to multi-task and successfully managing competing priorities
- Resourcefulness and the demonstrated ability to take initiative
- Attention to detail and completing tasks to a high standard
Hope Media acknowledges that Sydney is not Australia’s most affordable city to live in and remuneration recognises your experience and the cost of living in this fantastic city.
Ready to Apply?
If this sounds like the opportunity you’ve been waiting for, send your CV including a cover letter addressing why you would like to work for Hope Media and how you meet each of the criteria to [email protected]
Closing Date: ASAP
Hope Media reserves the right to make an appointment prior to the close of applications.