This important role is dedicated to providing excellent customer services and administrative support to the Ministry of Vision Christian Media.
The position is:
- Full-time, fixed term (6 months)
- Based at our Brisbane office in Springwood
- For an immediate start
Vision Christian Media is a non-profit ministry organisation established in 1988 and is now reaching around 1 million people a month through radio, web, the Vision app, print and social media.
Vision Christian Media’s ministry services include Vision Christian Radio, Australia’s fastest-growing radio network; Vision National News, providing insightful Christian worldview news and information; Vision Prayerline, a front-line telephone prayer service; and Vision Shop Online, with print, audio and visual content.
Vision Christian Media also produces The Word for Today Australia’s most-read daily devotional, V180 radio and print services for the youth market, and Vision Israel Tours.
For more information, please visit: https://vision.org.au/about-us
Vision is powered by a sizeable support community, and our Customer Services Team are one of our primary contact point for supporter interaction, donation processing and many other service functions. We highly value our supporters and treat them with the utmost respect.
The Customer Services Team has a strong service and ministry focus, and as such, you might sometimes care for supporters/listeners over the phone in between administrative tasks.
Our aim is to provide excellent customer service by exceeding expectations and always endeavouring to respond to each one of our supporters as representatives of Christ.
In short, we are looking for a ‘detailed focused’ individual with a love for listening and caring for our supporters, a person that enjoys talking to people and has the heart to work in a Faith based Ministry.
Requirements for the role
The ideal applicant will have the following:
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to accurately record and communicate any issues or comments for future follow-up.
- Computer and software literacy with demonstrated skills and experience with Microsoft Office, CRM and excellent data entry skills.
- Attention to detail and the ability to cope with multiple tasks.
- Willingness to provide exceptional customer service with a high focus on effective customer/supporter communication and accurate processing of requests.
- Understanding of financial processing and information flow.
- Demonstrated resource management skills and a good work ethic.
- Friendly personal disposition and confident telephone manner.
- Professional presentation and manner.
- Willingness to learn and acquire new skills.
- Ability to work independently and also in a team environment.
- Willingness to align with our organisation’s mission, values, and core beliefs.
How to apply
This full-time, fixed-term position is based at our offices in Springwood, Queensland.
If this role sounds like you and want to share our Vision, please email your resume and cover letter by midnight Sunday 12 th of February 2023 to email@example.com.
Your cover letter should be no more than two pages:
- Tell us why you are interested in this position and,
- Demonstrate that you have the skills, experience and heart to be successful in the role.
- Only applicants with permanent rights and the ability to work in Australia are eligible to apply.
- Obtaining a National Police Check will be part of this employment opportunity and will be obtained before any offer of employment is made.
- The position will be filled once the right candidate is identified as such, we encourage early application.