If you are looking for a unique opportunity to express your creativity while making a bigger difference in the community, we want to hear from you!
Who We Are
Pulse 94.1 is a Christian Community radio station broadcasting across the Illawarra and Shoalhaven regions. We are currently looking for a Business Development and Community Engagement Manager to build and maintain the station's sponsorship base and further develop relationships within the community we serve.
Reporting to the Station Manager, the successful candidate will be an effective communicator, who has a genuine interest in the business, agenda, and needs of others, including the station, its staff, and our sponsors, donors, and members.
Who You Are
We are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager who has:
- A committed approach to developing partnerships with churches, businesses, community groups and other not-for-profits across the region.
- Experience in presenting to diverse groups
- The ability to achieve and exceed revenue targets
- The ability to identify new business opportunities while maintaining existing relationships
- An understating the values of a Christian radio station
- Can use Microsoft suite
- A People-oriented approach, is outgoing, and persuasive and enjoys the opportunity to interact with and influence others
- A strong work ethic and able to hit deadlines
We May Ask
- For you to travel across the region. You will be based in Wollongong; however, we will be expecting that a good portion of your time is spent meeting with new and existing customers
- You to assist with on-air appeals in addition to your regular duties.
If you are looking for a unique opportunity to express your creativity while making a bigger difference in the broader community, we want to hear from you!
To submit your application please:
- Email your resume, including three references (from past employers)
- Complete The Predictive Index Behavioural Assessment via this link:
Emails can be addressed to the HR Manger Geoff Snowden via [email protected]