This key position is responsible for driving effective marketing strategies that establish a strong brand that promotes and expands the ministry of Bible Society Australia.
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Brand Manager to join our high performing Marcomms team.
This is a full time (38 hours per week) opportunity based from our North Sydney Office.
As the successful person for this role, you have a passion for brand integrity, creating innovative marketing initiatives and is eager to develop and own the brand strategy for Bible Society Australia. You are a driven individual who can work both autonomously and collaboratively.
Bible Society Offers:
- A dynamic, exciting, and challenging role working with a friendly and innovative team
- Flexible work arrangements , currently in a hybrid working environment
- Work for a well-known not-for-profit Christian Organisation with a strong brand image
- Opportunity to work with a purpose supporting the mission of Bible Society Australia including Eternity News, Centre for Public Christianity, Koorong and Acorn Press
- Access to our Employee Assistance Program service and yearly Employee Benefits Program
Responsibilities will include:
- Strategically plan and oversee the implementation of cross-company promotions for mutual strategic marketing within BSA divisions
- Develop a cohesive strategic marketing plan for BSA to build a clear brand and strong market presence that attracts new customers, fosters customer loyalty, supports our product range, and grows brand awareness through a creative and vibrant omni-channel marketing strategy
- Coordinate mass-marketing fundraising and appeals
- Create and manage promotional collateral to establish and maintain product branding for BSA
- Ensure campaigns are compliant with marketing industry regulations and are aligned with organisation brand guidelines
- Oversee work done by the Marketing Team for the production of marketing materials, flyers, advertisements, graphic pieces, emails, webpages, product design, radio ads and social media posts
- Review the effectiveness of campaigns and provide feedback to the Management Team, including return on investment (ROI)
- Provide analysis of sales forecast, relevant financials and reporting on product sales
- Minimum of 3 years marketing experience in a similar role
- Hold an undergraduate degree in Marketing / Business / Economics / Communications would be desirable
- Strong relationship management skills
- Sound planning and time-management skills with ability to work independently and manage own workload
- Engages effectively with internal and external stakeholders to identify needs and achieve outcomes, including excellent oral and written communication
- Strong analytical skills to forecast and identify trends and challenges
Send your resume with cover letter addressing the above criteria, to: email@example.com
ASAP Candidates are encouraged to apply as quickly as possible, as we will assess applications as they are received.