Want to lead a team of content, marketing and community managers to deliver the CV strategies in Australia and in English globally?
Are you passionate about introducing people to Jesus and helping everyday Christians live ‘Life on Mission’? Do you love leading a dynamic team of creatives, social media marketers and community workers to deliver results that have a significant global impact?
About the Company
Christian Vision (CV) is a well-established Christian charity with offices in 25+ locations globally. Our Asia Pacific HQ is located on the Sunny Coast in Queensland, Australia.
We are sold out for sharing Jesus. We fight every day to create challenging, inspiring, and educational content and products (yesHEis, CV Resources & more) to help introduce people to Jesus and equip everyday Christians for a life on mission.
Our state-of-the-art office has been custom designed with flexibility, collaboration & technology in mind. We value fun, yet work from a deep sense of purpose as we operate from the key values of grace, humility, integrity, excellence, and generosity.
About the Role
As the CV Australia Country Manager, you will lead a team of content, marketing and community managers to deliver the CV strategies in Australia and in English globally.
To do this, you will…
- To effectively implement CV's strategies for evangelism and discipleship, including the setting and accomplishing of relevant goals and targets based on key performance indicators.
- To strategically and operationally lead teams of staff and volunteers in the areas of content creation and moderation, marketing and promotion, and online and offline community development.
- To work with global and regional strategic functions to guide best practise of operational implementation for country-based projects.
- To manage operational and capital budgets related to in-country and language based operations.
- To report and communicate progress of projects and areas of responsibility.
- To network with churches and ministry leaders and maintain positive relationships at all times.
- To consciously apply best practices in safe-guarding CV through good governance and best practice, including its employees and volunteers, at all times.
- To negotiate contracts for service providers when required.
- To officially represent CV when required.
- To apply all CV policies and procedures related to an in-country operation.
Essential Skills and Experience
- Tertiary qualifications in management, business, marketing or content
- 3+ years management experience
- Results-focused with a strong analytical understanding.
- Strong organisational and time management skills.
- Highly developed communication and presentation skills.
- Good command of the English language.
- Ministry-based experience would be helpful.
- Strong understanding of current youth culture.
- Omnichannel marketing experience an advantage.
- Demonstrated understanding of the Christian ethos.