Be a vital member of a dynamic team working in Client Services, Fundraising, Marketing and Media.
You can help charities and not-for-profits have even greater kingdom impact in 2021.
If you’re passionate about faith-based organisations, committed to excellence and
have an eye for the detail, then you’re invited to join our Australian team based in
It’s our core belief that fundraising isn’t a necessary evil. Instead, it’s an opportunity to connect people to life-changing impact and move them closer to God’s heart. Each day, we’re investing into ministries for effective, scalable and sustainable growth so more lives can be transformed.
Built on over 30 years of experience, Dunham+Company is a strategic advisor in fundraising and marketing. Striving for excellence and best practice with data-driven fundraising for ministries and faith-based organisations, we’re passionate about equipping our clients with effective fundraising solutions.
As an Account Coordinator you will work with a range of inspiring clients, partnering with them in a variety of initiatives to work towards a robust fundraising system and solid fundraising outcomes.
Summary of Role:
Commencing in the position of Account Coordinator, you will be a vital member of a dynamic client services team working with a range of ministry organisations. Account Coordinators are responsible for executing strategies designed to achieve clients’ supporter engagement objectives and assist them to develop sustainable scalable fundraising.
The Account Coordinator’s primary function is to ensure the effective implementation of the projects related to the established strategy for each assigned client, including the prompt and accurate completion of those projects. This includes administration and project management as you move projects from concept to execution. As this is an entry level position, all training will be provided.
Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Give support as needed and as directed by the Account Manager/Director on
- Coordinate the implementation of all assigned client projects, including the monthly direct mail letters, newsletters and other print and production projects.
- Oversee implementation of web/email projects in conjunction with the D+C digital team and Account Manager/Director.
- Coordinate with the Production Specialist to ensure the successful printing and
mailing of all assigned client projects.
- Maintain correct results reports for assigned clients as directed by Account
Manager/Director on assigned clients.
- Liaise with assigned clients as directed by Account Manager/Director and as required to effectively complete projects.
- Engage in learning the Dunham+Company philosophy of fundraising, donor
development, and direct response marketing.
- Proactively grow in understanding of the various direct response and marketing techniques used within the industry and at Dunham+Company.
- Develop a solid understanding of the concepts and terminology related to the
The successful applicant will have a desire to serve and enjoy being a team player, pursuing value-adding outcomes for clients through relationship building and exceptional customer service. You are a person driven by success and completion of task, a passion for communicating with people, a commitment to excellence, and attention to detail.
The role requires the use of your own vehicle, plus some domestic and international travel may be necessary.
Previous work with fundraising and/or ministry is highly desirable but not essential, and a university degree is preferred.
Please forward your resume with a cover letter outlining your passion for working with not- for-profit Christian organisations to: